Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sonja Dress Fix

I noticed in a few blogs that the skirt insert for the Sonja Dress was darker than the rest of the dress. on further inspection I saw that there was tint on the texture for this. Since the skirt insert was left modifiable I'll tell you how to fix it (that is if you don't already know how). Just right click the skirt and select edit. Click the texture tab and click the color window (that is grey) and then select white  and click "select". Sorry about this, I don't know how that got by me. I think my settings must've been off in my viewer. I only recently started using the advanced sky settings that make face lights obsolete. Before I was just using default sky setting and so it didn't look different to me. If you need help fixing this problem, let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
KissKissBangBang came from my love of cheapies and freebies! I'm just trying my best to provide some cute stuff to the budget-minded masses! I don't have any staff, but if you need help with anything please feel free to email me or send me a notecard in-world! I love my customers and I am always happy to help!