Sunday, May 29, 2011

Couple new dresses and lucky boards!

 Hi all !!
Sorry for the absence, RL is crazy lately!
So here are a couple new dresses! 




Valerie - L$ 5

8 Styles to choose from 
and there is a 
Fat Pack Deal available for L$30!









 Naomi - L$ 5

9 styles to choose from and there is a Fat pack Deal available for L$35!

I also put some heels in the lucky boards. They're set for 7 mins.

I have a lot of updating to do on the shop... I know the subscriber is full so I'll be putting a new one in. If you bring a friend in that wants to subscribe, just have them join the group and I will send a group notice out when the new subscriber is up and running. Some of my accessories vendors keep resetting, so I'll be changing those out.

AND I know I am in despereate need of new freebies for all my ladies!! I am working on them and will let you all know when they're out!

Have a great evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
KissKissBangBang came from my love of cheapies and freebies! I'm just trying my best to provide some cute stuff to the budget-minded masses! I don't have any staff, but if you need help with anything please feel free to email me or send me a notecard in-world! I love my customers and I am always happy to help!