Thursday, September 9, 2010

Satellite Shop Experiment

I really lucked out with my mainstore location. Warrhol Estates only charges L$250 for 463 prims! And that's why my store is even possible, because of low rent.. So I didn't know if a satellite shop would be a good idea for a store like mine. But today, Bri Zanzibar (Pinkdolly Group) let me know about her friend's mall expansion. I figure I'll give it a shot! For at least the next 5 weeks KKBB will have a  store front at The Atrium Shops ! If you have a mainstore  and are looking for a place to open a satellite shop, you should come here! Rent prices are low and the mall is extremely nice! (I pay L$50 for my shop here). Stop by and check out KKBB at the Atrium Shops!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
KissKissBangBang came from my love of cheapies and freebies! I'm just trying my best to provide some cute stuff to the budget-minded masses! I don't have any staff, but if you need help with anything please feel free to email me or send me a notecard in-world! I love my customers and I am always happy to help!