Thursday, August 26, 2010

Skirt Insert Permissions Fixed...

Claudia, Tina, Leesa, and Sonja Dresses - L$5
For some reason the skirt inserts for Leesa, Claudia, Sonja, and Tina said they were yes 'modify' and then could not be modified. I rezzed them all on the ground and THEN they said they were 'no modify'. So I reset all the permissions and fixed the dresses in the vendors. For all of you who already bought them, but need to modify them, I sent out a bag full of the fixed skirts to the  Subscribe-O members, the group and I also put a bag on the freebie table.
XXOO, Delia

---
Por alguma razão as inserções saia para Leesa, Claudia, Sonja, e Tina disseram sim "modificar" e então não poderia ser modificado. Eu rezzed-los todos no chão e depois eles disseram que estavam "sem modificar. Então eu repor todas as permissões e fixa os vestidos na fornecedores. Para todos vocês que já compraram, mas é necessário modificá-los, me enviou um saco cheio de saias fixos para os membros Inscrever-O, do grupo e também colocar um saco na mesa de brinde.Xxoo, Delia
---
Por alguna razón los insertos falda para Leesa, Claudia, Sonja, y Tina dijo que estaban sí 'modificar' y luego no podía modificarse. Yo rezzed a todos en el suelo y luego dijeron que eran «no modificar». Así que debo hacer para restablecer todos los permisos y fija los vestidos de los vendedores. Para todos ustedes que ya los compró, pero es necesario modificarlos, envié una bolsa llena de faldas de la fija a los miembros Suscríbete-O, el grupo y también me pusieron una bolsa en la mesa de regalo de promoción.XxOo, Delia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
KissKissBangBang came from my love of cheapies and freebies! I'm just trying my best to provide some cute stuff to the budget-minded masses! I don't have any staff, but if you need help with anything please feel free to email me or send me a notecard in-world! I love my customers and I am always happy to help!