Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Giftie in the SubscibeO!!



Big thanks to all my subscribers and group members for sticking around while I get the hang of this whole business thing! You ladies are the best! So I put a pair of Grey (well, maybe they're more greyish blue :)  Slouchy boots in the SubscribeO.  ... BTW, I don't know if I mentioned this, but there is a pair of Vinyl Laced Heels in Orange for L$1!

Just click the picture on the vendor and floating text and local chat will say which color top or pants it is!


Also I put in a vendor downstairs where the shoes use to be. It has all dollarbie tops and pants in it. All my past and future dollarbies will be going it it to save on prims. The shoes are now upstairs where the makeup skin were. The makeup skins are still on Xstreet if anyone is looking for them.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Kkotsam/128/16/60

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
KissKissBangBang came from my love of cheapies and freebies! I'm just trying my best to provide some cute stuff to the budget-minded masses! I don't have any staff, but if you need help with anything please feel free to email me or send me a notecard in-world! I love my customers and I am always happy to help!